Saturday, January 24, 2009

In the Middle of...Phrases out of context

Well the "Pack" reunited for a girl's dinner out, (minus our friend Cockapoo; but that's a story for another day!) and it goes without saying that we had a great time. Good food, good friends, a few cocktails and a lot of laughs.
Since grades are due this weekend and I need to devote a significant amount of time to that process, I am just going to give you a few tid-bits from the night and let you construct your own adventure! So here goes:
"I can't ride like this, my knees are up to my chin!"
"There has to be a way to make it work."
"I'll be crushed!"
"Uh-Oh there's a cop, we better move."
"Let's text Clara"
"13 pounds"
"Splenda"
"Bucket list"
"Scuba"
"Spa"
"Runway Show"
"Lunch in the city"
"I only had it once, after drinking in the afternoon"
"Only at night for me"
"Maybe once or twice but I'm not even sure"
"Randi needs a new cell phone"
"I never get texts"
"Oh My God! I do?"
"March 14th, Maria's in charge"

1 comment:

  1. I think that you may want to take it a bit easier on the Bowman's the next time you go out. I never, ever want to know who uttered the "I can't ride like this" line.

    ReplyDelete