Sunday, March 22, 2009

Shave and a haircut...too far?






Inspired by Dani and Nelson who both are sporting new Spring looks, I went in for haircut. I may have gone a bit too far. Feeling somewhat adventurous, I told the stylist I was torn between going short and just a "touch-up". She looked at the picture I had brought with me and excitedly replied, "Do it! You'll be so happy you did!" Encouraged by her enthusiasm I said (with a considerable amount of trepidation) "OK, let's do it". Well, I left feeling less than thrilled, the cut looks much shorter than the picture I had proffered. As my son-in-law wisely said, "It will 'grow' on you". One way or another.


Please, no comments. The positive ones will come across as disingenuous flattery. The negative ones might make me cry!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm.. ours are new fall looks. Yours is fabulous. Different, yes, but fabulous.

    ReplyDelete